SkillsLab Speaker Series by NEXUS Lab on Regenerative Culture
Click here to access a dropbox of audio/video episodes below:
- Robert McNaughton, CEO Integral Center "Understanding Worldviews"
- Lori Darley, CEO Conscious Leaders "The Drama Triangle"
- Morgan Simon, CEO Candide Group "Empowering Finance Structures"
- Bill Reed, Partner at Regenesis Group "Regenerative Real Estate"
- Ben Haggard, Partner at Regenesis Group "Story of Place"
- Carol Sanford, Carol Sanford Institute "Living Systems"
"The Future of Capitalism and Regenerative Economics Video Series"
by Capital Institute founder John Fullerton and spiritual teacher Thomas Hübl
- Part 1: Could the transformation of finance save the planet?
- Part 2: Why do eight families own half the world’s wealth?
- Part 3: How can we answer the call of the future?
- Part 4: Is a shift in consciousness the first step towards a new economy?
- Bonus: The Challenge of Climate Change
GAMECHANGERS Audio Series:
Click here to listen to the SoundCloud playlist of the episodes below:
- Episode #1: Sam Daley- Harris (Microcredit Summit)
- Episode #2: Daniel Epstein (Part 1 - Unreasonable Group)
- Episode #3: Daniel Epstein (Part 2 - Unreasonable Group)
- Episode #4: Monica Brand (Accion Frontier Investments)
- Episode #8: Sean Foote (Labrador Ventures, Toniic)
- Episode #16: Bob Pattillo (Grey Ghost Ventures)
- Episode #21: Ron Cordes (Cordes Foundation)
GAMECHANGERS Video Series:
Click here to listen/watch the Youtube playlist of the episodes below:
- Episode #5: Jonathan Lewis (MicroCredit Enterprises, Opportunity Collaboration)
- Episode #6: Dara O’Rourke (Good Guide, Amazon.com)
- Episode #7.5: Gary Vaynerchuk (Winelibrary.tv, Vaynermedia)
- Episode #9: Dr. Mrim Boutla (More Than Money Careers)
- Episode #10: Kip Stringfellow (Singularity U)
- Episode #11: Mindy S. Lubber (CERES)
- Episode #12: Dr. Ellis Jones (Better World Shopper)
- Episode #13: Yasmina Zaidman (Acumen Fund)
- Episode #14: Jay Coen Gilbert (B Corporation)
- Episode #15: Lisa Hall (Calvert Foundation)
- Episode #17: Sonal Shah (White House Social Innovation)
- Episode #18: Ben Powell (Agora Partnerships)
- Episode #19: Matt Mahan (Causes)
- Episode #20: Rand Stagen (Stagen, Conscious Capitalism)
- Episode #22: Kim Alter (Oxford, Virtue Ventures)
- Episode #23: Kieron Boyle (UK Social Finance)
- Episode #24: The Modern Lifestyle (Net Impact CEO, Purpose.org, No Impact Man Author, Editor CSRWire, Community Manager Life Edited).